Monday, April 6, 2009

God is in control.

My taste and choice 
to hunt the hill with water carves
and chose to pursue 
the cherished friend

My day is my quilt
of cleaned teeth and 
accomplished this and this
it is all I own

And I can be told that
every thread is woven 
by a Loom I did not own
and I can sit beside the darkness
and know that my tastes were 
not my chosen, but instead
a choice made long ago
before even my parents were. 

And I was deported.
and found kindred callings
on rocks and pillow talks.  

And I will still call it mine. 
and the Loom will wait.  


Prov. 16:9, In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

Prov. 16:33“The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.”

James 4:13-15“Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow, we shall go to such and such a city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit.” 14Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. 15Instead, you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and also do this or that.”

Jer. 17:9"The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it?"

Rom. 11:33-36 :

33 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord,
or who has been his counselor?”
35 “Or who has given a gift to him
that he might be repaid?”

36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

No comments: